Saturday, September 27, 2014

Shalom,

I love this from today's Spoken Word Church Devotional on the website (link on the left):

Risk Everything To Be An Overcomer

Overcomers are the rewarded. In fact, they are the only ones who are rewarded through eternity. Even the apostle Paul counted everything as loss except his position with Jesus Christ. Each victory authorizes God to promote you. In the world system, birth may decide rank. In the Kingdom system, battle decides rank. Every Satanic attack upon you is simply another opportunity for promotion.
"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." (2 Timothy 4:7-8)
Check out what the message to the churches in Revelation says about overcoming! This is to believers! These are promises that WE can attain to! Choose to look at every test, trial, circumstance and situation as an opportunity to use the Word that you know to gain the victory that is promised! THIS brings glory to God, favor to you and rewards abounding in the life to come! HALLELUJAH! You ARE more than a conqueror - IN HIM (Romans 8:37)! Now let's act like it! AMEN! Here is an older song from Hillsong called "This Is How We Overcome":


Shalom in Him!