Monday, September 1, 2014

Shalom,

I saw something very interesting in today's Psalm! This Psalm is all about trusting only and completely in the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible in any and every situation! Look at Psalm 62:1-2 and 5-8:
For God alone my soul waits in silence; from Him comes my salvation. He only is my Rock and my Salvation, my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be greatly moved.
My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved. With God rests my salvation and my glory; He is my Rock of unyielding strength and impenetrable hardness, and my refuge is in God! Trust in, lean on, rely on, and have confidence in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts before Him. God is a refuge for us (a fortress and a high tower).Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Don't look to people for the answers to your questions, solutions to your problems or directions for your life! God may USE people to get these things to you, but it will be by His will and at His direction! AMEN! Why not look to people? Because it is human nature to trust in the things that we can see and hear, but God knows the heart! Look at what verse 9 says:

Men of low degree [in the social scale] are emptiness (futility, a breath) and men of high degree [in the same scale] are a lie and a delusion. In the balances they go up; they are together lighter than a breath.

The Bible tells us that "there is none righteous (in and of themselves), no, not one (Romans 3:10)! Anything and everything good comes from God (James 1:17)! Why not go directly to HIM and allow HIM to lead you to the RIGHT person! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Salvation Is Here":


Shalom in Him!