Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shalom,

The  most powerful prayer that we can pray over any given situation, circumstance, test or trial is the prayer of praise, thanksgiving and worship for what HE has already done! This glorifies the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible, AND it increases our capacity to build faith inside of us for the next thing we may be facing! The Psalm in today's reading from our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan (order yours from the website through the link on the left, OR follow the one ON the site!) is a perfect example of how to do this! David faced more tests and trials than many of us have ever faced, yet he ALWAYS came back to praising the Lord! Look at verses 1-8:

O GOD, You are my God, earnestly will I seek You; my inner self thirsts for You, my flesh longs and is faint for You, in a dry and weary land where no water is. So I have looked upon You in the sanctuary to see Your power and Your glory. Because Your loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. So will I bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My whole being shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips When I remember You upon my bed and meditate on You in the night watches. For You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings will I rejoice. My whole being follows hard after You and clings closely to You; Your right hand upholds me

Find out what the Word of God promises over each and every situation you face, then praise Him for the answer! Praise IS the highest form of prayer! AMEN! Here is
Hillsong United with "Like Incense-Sometimes by Step)":


Shalom in Him!