Thursday, May 23, 2013

Shalom,

Today I want to share our Daily Devotional from The Spoken Word Church website. I LOVE this one! It is so encouraging and reminds me that I am responsible for my own countenance! Do I reflect HIM? Here it is:


Do not be passive today. You are alive! Act like it! Talk like it! Celebrate yourself!
Speak a little louder today. Speak a little faster. Smile bigger. Laugh aloud, and exude the joy of Jesus as you spread it generously over every single hour today.
"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalms 118:24)
Do you realize that YOU are the only Jesus some people will ever see? That is, until the end of the age when He returns at His Second Coming! We ARE the Body of Christ and individual members of it! 1 Corinthians 12:27:

27 Now you [collectively] are Christ's body and [individually] you are members of it, each part severally and distinct [each with his own place and function]. AMP

We represent our Head, Who is JESUS! Let's make sure that we are representing Him in TRUE fashion and in a way that will draw those who desire Him! My life is NOT my own! I was bought with a price, the precious blood of Jesus Christ! 1 Corinthians 6:19-20:

19 Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own, 20 You were bought with a price [purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body. AMP

 I MUST be about my Father's business, and so must YOU! AMEN! I was going to share "Your People Sing Praises" by Hillsong but could not find a really good video, so I am going to share "Children Of The Light" by Hillsong because that IS who we ARE!  



Shalom in Him!