Saturday, May 25, 2013

Shalom,

I find so many things in my daily study of the Word of God that fit right in with this time that WE are living in! The Word of God is SO exciting and SO appropriate! Look at Psalm 144:11:

11 Rescue me and deliver me out of the power of [hostile] alien [tribes] whose mouths speak deceit and whose right hands are right hands [raised in taking] fraudulent oaths. AMP


Could you imagine yourself praying that prayer today? From illegal aliens to corrupt politicians, we have seen it all! God has prepared us for this time ! Look at verses 1-2:
Blessed be the Lord, my Rock and my keen and firm Strength, Who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight - My Steadfast Love and my Fortress, my High Tower and my Deliverer, my Shield and He in Whom I trust and take refuge, Who subdues my people under me. AMP

He does NOT want us to take this lying down! He wants us to use His Word and speak to those things, situations and circumstances. What do we speak? HIS WORD! Do you want to hear some more really GOOD news? Look at verse 15:

15 Happy and blessed are the people who are in such a case; yes, happy (blessed, fortunate, prosperous, to be envied) are the people whose God is the Lord! AMP


Is Jesus YOUR Lord? If not, why not? John 3:16-17 tells us this:

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him. AMP

Is there any reason you can't receive Jesus as Lord and Savior right now, and have a fighting chance of coming out on top in all of this? Pray this prayer:

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

Now, get into a good local church among a loving family of believers and be taught the Word of God so that you, too, will know how to fight with weapons that cannot fail! AMEN! Here is
Hillsong with "With You":


Shalom in Him!