Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shalom,

John 1:1-4 from today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan goes perfectly with the blog from yesterday! 
In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. AMP

We know that their is ONE God and OUR God IS God! He is One God in three distinct persons! God the Father, God the Son, and God the holy Spirit! God the Son is also called the Word! God the Son, the Word, created all that is! HE became the Son of God, Who is also the Son of Man, so that He could be the perfect Stand-in for both God and man in the great Plan of Salvation! 100% God and 100% Man, he was without sin, so He could pay the price for OURS! AMEN! In the verses above we see that He (the Son, the Word, the Christ, JESUS!) is also called the LIFE! Do YOU have THE LIFE? Look at 1 John 5:11-13:

11 And this is that testimony (that evidence): God gave us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who possesses the Son has that life; he who does not possess the Son of God does not have that life. 13 I write this to you who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) the name of the Son of God [in the peculiar services and blessings conferred by Him on men], so that you may know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that you [already] have life, yes, eternal life. AMP

If YOU do not have this Life yet, I invite you to pray this prayer right now, believing these things in your heart and receive HIM!

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

Now check out The Spoken Word Church website at the left to learn more and to contact us so that we can help you find a good local church where you can be taught these Truths on a regular basis and grow up in the Word of God so that you can find out ALL that the One, True God has prepared for you! AMEN! Here, to encourage you in this, is Hillsong with "One Way":


I lay my life down at your feet 
'Cause You're the only one I need 
I turn to you and you are always there 

In troubled times it's you I seek 
I put you first that's all I need 
I humble all I am, All to you 

One way 
Jesus 
You're the only one that I could live for 
One Way 
Jesus 
You're the only one that I could live for 

You are always, always there 
Every how and everywhere 
Your grace abounds so deeply within me 

You wil never ever change 
Yesterday today the same 
Forever till forever meets no end 

One way 
Jesus 
You're the only one that I could live for 
One Way 
Jesus 
You're the only one that I could live for 

You are the way the truth and the life 
We live by faith and not by sight... for You 
We're living all for You
Shalom in Him!