Monday, February 25, 2013

Shalom,

Psalm 56:9-13:
Then shall my enemies turn back in the day that I cry out; this I know, for God is for me. 10 In God, Whose word I praise, in the Lord, Whose word I praise, 11 In God have I put my trust and confident reliance; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? 12 Your vows are upon me, O God; I will render praise to You and give You thank offerings. 13 For You have delivered my life from death, yes, and my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life and of the living.

Are YOU sometimes tempted to be afraid of the things that are happening, in THIS nation, and around the world? Then YOU need to meditate on the verses above AND on this from Isaiah 54:17:

17 No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of Me, says the Lord. KJV

You ARE the "righteousness of God IN HIM"! 2 Corinthians 5:21:

21 For He has made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him. KJV

So take heart! ALL of the promises of God are Yes, and AMEN in HIM for YOU (2 Corinthians 5:20 AMP), IF you belong to Him through the precious blood of Jesus of Nazareth! Not sure? Check out our website through the link at the left and KNOW! Amen! Here is Hillsong with "Take Heart":



Shalom in Him!