Monday, February 18, 2013

Shalom,

My thoughts today have been on the awesome, unequaled, everlasting, powerful and undeserved (by me) love that God has for us! That's NOT just us born again ones either! Look at John 3:16-17 from the Amplified Bible:

16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him. AMP

He so greatly loved every person ever born into this world that He planned our salvation before He ever created us with a free-will, knowing we would eventually fall and require a Savior! What an awesome God we have! He so greatly loved, and still loves, YOU, that while you were still a sinner, He gave His Son for YOU! Romans 5:8:

8 But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us. AMP

Don't EVER let anyone talk you out of God's love for you! It is THE most powerful force in the universe! AND, He (Love Himself) lives in YOU, if you have received Jesus of Nazareth as Lord and personal Savior! If not, WHY not? Is there ANY reason you can't receive this incredible love right now? Pray this prayer:

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

NOW you need to get into a good local church so that you can get into God's Word and learn more of this wonderful God! Check out our website through the link at the left and let us know how we can help you find a church like ours in your area! In the meantime, be blessed by this song from Hillsong called "Love So High":



Shalom in Him!