Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shalom,

The next time you are tempted to give in to discouragement, doubt, fear or unbelief, turn to Psalm 43:5 and ask yourself this:

Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my [sad] countenance, and my God.
   
The word translated "help" here is the Hebrew word "yeshuw`ah". This means: something saved, deliverance, victory, prosperity. He IS and He DOES! Encourage yourself in the Lord the same way that David always did, by reminding yourself of what He has done in the past, the promises He has given and that He IS God and He IS faithful! Now start rejoicing again and defeat the enemy at every turn! Here to encourage you again is Hillsong United with "Take Heart":


Shalom in Him!