Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shalom,

Whenever I read Psalm 122:1 :

1 I WAS glad when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord!

.......I like to change it to say: "I was glad when they said to me, Let us BE the house of the Lord!" 1 Corinthians 3:16 says this:

16 Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? KJV

As born again believers, we ARE the "house of the Lord"! Want a second "witness"? Look at 2 Corinthians 6:16:

16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? for you are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. KJV

So invite people to BE the house of the Lord and have the ability to have deep, intimate fellowship with the God of the Bible! Once they receive Jesus of Nazareth as Lord and personal Savior, THEN they can learn how much God wants them to be healed, blessed and prosperous by reading 3 John 2:

 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers.

HOW do we prosper and walk in health? By prospering our soul (mind, emotions, and will) with the Word of God! Meditate on the promises of the Word until they become more real to you than what you can see, feel or hear in the natural realm. Then meditate some more so that you can maintain a high level of faith, trust and confidence IN HIM! Read Joshua 1:8 to find that promise! Here to encourage you in this is Hillsong with "What The World Will Never Take":



Shalom in Him!