Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Shalom,

I find that I pray Psalm 141:3 often, especially as I begin to minister the Word of God:

 Set a guard, O Lord, before my mouth; keep watch at the door of my lips.

I desire to speak ONLY what would be pleasing to God and beneficial to those hearing me speak! Another time to be especially watchful over our words is when we are praying for something promised in the Word of God! Make sure that you KNOW what the Word promises concerning any need that you have, then, after you have prayed according to the Word (1 John 5:14-15) then never let your words be contrary to what you have just prayed! Then we can say, with the psalmist, verse 2:

 Let my prayer be set forth as incense before You, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Here, to go along with that verse, is Hillsong with "Like Incense/Sometimes By Step":



Shalom in Him!