Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shalom,

Psalm 138:3 is a very powerful statement! If you will meditate on this until it becomes REAL to you, you will never fear a situation again! Here is the verse in a few translations: 

3 In the day when I cried thou answered me, and strengthened me with strength in my soul. KJV

3 In the day when I called, You answered me; and You strengthened me with strength (might and inflexibility to temptation) in my inner self. AMP

3 As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength. New Living Translation 

3 The moment I called out, you stepped in; you made my life large with strength. THE MESSAGE
                                                                                  
Come before Him confessing what the Word of God has to say about your situation and KNOW that He then hears you! IF He hears you, you KNOW that you HAVE it (1 John 5:14-15)! HE listens! HE is waiting for YOU to "call"! NOW, remind yourself of Psalm 138:8 and be encouraged! 

8The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever--forsake not the works of Your own hands. AMP

Here is Hillsong United with "You Are More":



Shalom in Him!