Sunday, August 5, 2012

Shalom,

Psalm 35:24-26 is a call to God, Who is the Righteous Judge (2 Timothy 4:8), to judge those who persecute, abuse or misuse God's people! 


24Judge and vindicate me, O Lord my God, according to Your righteousness (Your rightness and justice); and let [my foes] not rejoice over me! 25Let them not say in their hearts, Aha, that is what we wanted! Let them not say, We have swallowed him up and utterly destroyed him.  26Let them be put to shame and confusion together who rejoice at my calamity! Let them be clothed with shame and dishonor who magnify and exalt themselves over me! AMP

Romans 12:19 declares that vengeance belongs to God, so let's let Him handle it! Amen! Psalm 35:27-28 is for US to declare!


  27Let those who favor my righteous cause and have pleasure in my uprightness shout for joy and be glad and say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, Who takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.  28And my tongue shall talk of Your righteousness, rightness, and justice, and of [my reasons for] Your praise all the day long. AMP

God loves and honors THAT attitude! Here is Hillsong with a song from the new Cornerstone album called "Greater Than All":



Shalom in Him!