Monday, August 13, 2012

Shalom,

Today I want to share, from Faith Food for Summer by Kenneth E. Hagin, a prophecy that Brother Hagin gave at a seminar he taught to born again believers concerning being led by the Spirit:

Look inside, inside your spirit. For your spirit is the candle, the lamp of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly. And so ye shall know, and ye shall walk in the light of that which ye know. 

No one will be able to gainsay thee, for thou wilt say, "There is light in my dwelling. I am the temple of the Holy Spirit. He dwells in me. He enlightens my spirit. Yea, I walk in that witness that's within my spirit. I do that which I know by an inward intuition. I follow that deep premonition in my innermost being. And so I am being led by the Spirit. 

"I am rejoicing and I'm glad. Yea, I sound forth His praises evermore. I look to that which in me does reside. For residing in me is the potential of all that God has and is. 

"All the attributes of even the Father God Himself reside within my spirit, and are potentially mine. For He has declared, 'I will walk in them. I'll live in them. I'll be their God. They will be My people.' 

"My God is not in a far-off distant land, out of reach and not at hand. My God sits not on a pedestal; nor can He be seen with the physical, or touched with the hand. My God is a Spirit who resides in man!"


Amen! Now if you have never received Jesus of Nazareth as Lord and Saviour, then this is NOT true of you! The Holy Spirit is ONLY for believers! HE is the ONE Who does the work of "birthing" us as this new creation! If you have never received Jesus of Nazareth as Lord and Saviour and would like to, please pray this prayer and then let us know about your decision! 

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

Shalom in Him!