Friday, July 29, 2011

Shalom,


Psalm 28:7-8:


7 The LORD is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with song will I praise Him. 8 The LORD is their [unyielding] Strength, and He is the Stronghold of salvation to [me] His anointed.


I can personally say that the LORD is MY Strength and MY Shield! I have faith, trust and confidence that I can count on Him to deliver me in EVERY situation! I CANNOT claim that for you, though! You must get the revelation of Jesus as YOUR Deliverer from the Word of God! THAT is what verse 8 is all about! It is POTENTIAL! For HIS part, HE has done everything needful to become the Deliverer of every one of His "anointed"! See 1 John 2:20 to see that every believer is anointed! The potential is there, but the responsibility to walk in it is MINE! And YOURS! 


Matthew 28:5-8:


5 But the angel said to the women, Do not be alarmed and frightened, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, Who was crucified. 6 He is not here; He has risen, as He said [He would do]. Come, see the place where He lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell His disciples, he has risen from the dead, and behold, he is going before you to Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you.


The women had gone to the tomb early in the morning. They saw an angel of the Lord, who had rolled the stone away. All of the soldiers were frightened and fell down as though they were dead! The women weren't frightened! They received instructions to preach the Gospel: tell ... He is risen! I personally believe that because they were instantly obedient, they were blessed with what happened next! Verses 8-10:


8 So they left the tomb hastily with fear and great joy and ran to tell the disciples. 9 And as they went, behold, Jesus met them and said, Hail (greetings)! And they went up to Him and clasped His feet and worshiped Him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, So not be alarmed and afraid; go and tell My brethren to go into Galilee, and there they will see Me.


So the very first preachers of the Gospel were women! If you are a woman called to preach, don't get into debates about it with those who don't agree! If you are not supported in your church, ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to the church you are supposed to be at, because it cannot be that one! Those who speak out against women in the ministry are simply ignorant of the Word of God in that area. Let them alone (1 Corinthians 14:38), pray for the eyes of their understanding to be enlightened, and then leave them to God! We don't have time to allow the enemy to get us distracted by disputes and strife! Do what God has called YOU to do, and do it for HIS glory! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Tell The World":





I love the account of the 4 lepers in 2 Kings 7! Instead of just sitting there feeling sorry for themselves, they put their hand to something and were blessed! While YOU are waiting for the manifestation of God's deliverance in your life, put your hand to do SOMETHING! God will always bless action based on faith in Him to direct you! Sometimes the only thing holding back the manifestation of your harvest is for you to get up and GO! Listen to that "still small voice", then MOVE!


Shalom in Him!