Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Shalom,

In reading Psalm 118 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today, I have share verses 1-9:

1 O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever! 2 Let Israel now say that His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever. 3 Let the house of Aaron [the priesthood] now say that His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever. 4 Let those now who reverently and worshipfully fear the Lord say that His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever. 5 Out of my distress I called upon the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free and in a large place. 6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? 7 The Lord is on my side and takes my part, He is among those who help me; therefore shall I see my desire established upon those who hate me. 8 It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man. 9 It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

There is NO ONE like the LORD our GOD! He is GOOD and desires only good for our lives (John 10:10 AMPC). When we find out what HE has provided for us in this new and better Covenant that we have with Him, and we meditate on it until these TRUTHS become REAL to us, then we can speak and the WORD that we speak WILL come to pass! Memorizing and reciting Scripture has no power without meditation that brings faith, and love that makes the faith work! Make Joshua 1:8 your mandate, and then John 15:7 your method! Your entire life will change for GOOD and ONLY GOOD! 

Joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

John 15:7 If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Meand My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you.

AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Say The Word":



Shalom in Him!