Saturday, April 18, 2020

Shalom,

From our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today I want to share Psalm 108:1-6:

A song. A Psalm of David.

O God, my heart is fixed (steadfast, in the confidence of faith); I will sing, yes, I will sing praises, even with my glory [all the faculties and powers of one created in Your image]! Awake, harp and lyre; I myself will wake very early—I will waken the dawn! I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; and I will sing praises unto You among the nations. For Your mercy and loving-kindness are great and high as the heavens! Your truth and faithfulness reach to the skies! Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let Your glory be over all the earth. That Your beloved [followers] may be delivered, save with Your right hand and answer us! [or me]!

Take time today to REALLY express your praise, thanksgiving anf worship to the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible! HE is the ONE Who loves YOU with His everlasting LOVE and will newver give up on you! Now, the choice is yours! Have YOU received JESUS, Who is the ONLY WAY to the Father, as YOUR personal Lord and Saviour? He desires to give you HIS everlasting LIFE! BELIEVE and RECEIVE! Here are Hillsong Kids with "My Best Friend":


Shalom in Him!