Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Shalom,

Today we read John 14 in our Spoken Word Bible ReadingPlan and I LOVE verses 1-4:

1 Do not let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me. 2 In My Father’s house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you. 3 And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also. 4 And [to the place] where I am going, you know the way.

We do KNOW the WAY! It is, always has been and always will be by and through the BLOOD of JESUS! JESUS Himself said as much in verse 6:

6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

Jesus also said THIS in verse 15:

15 If you [really] love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands.

And then He sais THIS in verses 16-17:

16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever— 17 The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you.

AMEN! We ARE, of ALL people, MOST BLESSED! Let's honor Him with this song from Hillsong Worship called "Freedom":

Shalom in Him!