Friday, November 19, 2021

Shalom,

In today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan we read John 17 and these verses explain some of the Father's plan for us!

15 I do not ask that You will take them out of the world, but that You will keep and protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world (worldly, belonging to the world), [just] as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them [purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy] by the Truth; Your Word is Truth. 18 Just as You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. 19 And so for their sake and on their behalf I sanctify (dedicate, consecrate) Myself, that they also may be sanctified (dedicated, consecrated, made holy) in the Truth. 20 Neither for these alone do I pray [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through their word and teaching, 21 That they all may be one, [just] as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You have sent Me.

I LOVE finding out these TRUTHS that expose the lies of the enemy and emphasize just how much our Father cares about US, our well being, our calling and anointing and positioning! Here, to help further with that, is Hillsong Worship with "Resurrender":

Shalom in Him!