Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Shalom,

In our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today we read Psalm 43. The psalmist here begins by complaining to the Lord about what he is going through, but then he begins praying to and encouraing himself in the Lord! Verses 3-6
O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead me; let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your dwelling. Then will I go to the altar of God, to God, my exceeding joy; yes, with the lyre will I praise You, O God, my God! Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my [sad] countenance, and my God.

There is a great saying I have heard and used that says: Don't speak to God about the problem, speak to the problem about your God! God already KNOWS what is happening in your life and what you are facing. HE wants YOU to  know that He has already provided the answers in His Word and He wants to hear YOU speak what HE has said about it! THEN He can confirm HIS WORD with signs, wonders, miracles and ANSWERS! AMEN! So, let's declare God's Word and REJOICE in what HE is going to do next! Here is
Hillsong UNITED with "Shadow Step":


Shalom in Him!