Friday, February 28, 2020

Shalom,

In today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan we read Psalm 59 where David is calling out to God because of the threats that King Saul had placed on his life. I have always taken encouragement from the Psalms of David where he never makes light of the problems he faces, but ALWAYS ends with encouraging himself in the LORD by repeating the promises of God and his complete faith in God to deliver! Look at verses 16-17:
16 But I will sing of Your mighty strength and power; yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy and loving-kindness in the morning; for You have been to me a defense (a fortress and a high tower) and a refuge in the day of my distress. 17 Unto You, O my Strength, I will sing praises; for God is my Defense, my Fortress, and High Tower, the God Who shows me mercy and steadfast love.

AMEN! THIS is going to be my continual declaration before the Lord! Along with THIS statement:

"If God is FOR me (and He IS!) then it doesn't do ANYONE, any good to be against me"! 

AMEN! Never let fear of what the enemy SAYS he will do ever deter you from trusting completely in YOUR LORD to deliver you! EVERY TIME! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Not Today!":


Shalom in Him!