Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Shalom,

I have awlays loved this testimony from Kenneth E. Hagin in today's "Faith Food" deovtional concerning worry!

I Can

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13).

Many years have come and gone since I cast my cares upon the Lord, and although I will confess that I've been sorely tempted, I have not worried. I have not fretted. I have not had the blues. I have not been discouraged, no matter what. (Some people said I didn't have enough sense to worry. But, thank God, I had too much Bible-sense to worry!)

Worry was the most difficult sin for me to give up. Worry is the greatest temptation you will ever face too. But you can resist it. And you must.

Your worst enemy is the flesh. The flesh and natural human reasoning would limit you to your own ability. You look at the circumstances, influences, problems, cares, tests, storms, and winds, and you say, "I can't."

The language of doubt, the flesh, the senses, and the devil is, "I can't. I don't have the ability, the opportunity, or the strength. I'm limited."

But the language of faith says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Confession: I can! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
AMEN! I LOVE this verse from that Amplified Bible!

13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].

HALLELUJAH! This IS how God sees us operating! Let's go for it and watch what only HE can do! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "So Will I":


Shalom in Him!