Saturday, February 22, 2020

Shalom,

At 12:10 pm today I will be celebrating 65 years on planet earth! Having found out some very interesting things concerning my ancestry and the details of my birth, I have appreciated THES verses more this year than EVER! 

Psalm 139:14 I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

I especially love The Passion Translation for Psalm 139!

You formed my innermost being, shaping my delicate inside
and my intricate outside,
and wove them all together in my mother’s womb.
14 I thank you, God, for making me so mysteriously complex!
Everything you do is marvelously breathtaking.
It simply amazes me to think about it!
How thoroughly you know me, Lord!
15 You even formed every bone in my body
when you created me in the secret place,
carefully, skillfully shaping me from nothing to something.
16 You saw who you created me to be before I became me!
Before I’d ever seen the light of day,
the number of days you planned for me
were already recorded in your book.

AMEN! Never lose sight of the TRUTH that GOD loves you more than anyone else ever could! He ALWAYS wants His best for you!Let's give HIM our best! Here is Hillsong with "Oceans - Where Feet May Fail":


Shalom in Him!