Thursday, December 6, 2018

Shalom,

Today I want to share another of Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food" devotions. This one is one of my very favorite stories about FAVOR! 

He Honors
"Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore...I will set him on high...and honour him" (Psalm 91:14-15). 

I'd rather have God honor me than to have all the acclaim this world can offer. 

The story is told that one day Napoleon was reviewing his troops when his horse began to buck. A young private stepped over, took the horse by the bridle, and quieted him down. Napoleon said, "Thank you, Captain." And the private moved into rank of a captain. 

But the other officers shunned this young man. They had earned their rank, but his had been granted to him. 

Napoleon noticed this and called for a full, gala review of his army. He sat this young man on a horse by his side, and they rode out to the parade grounds together. The other officers then began to say, "That fellow's a favorite with Napoleon." And they began to court his favor. 

The world may not know it, but the time is coming when they are going to find out that we are favorites with the King of kings and Lord of lords. And they'll wish they had courted our favor. 

Jesus Himself said, "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne" (Revelation 3:21). Jesus' favor far outshines any that this world can bestow. 

Confession: Because I have set my love upon God, He will set me on high. He will honor me. I am a favorite with the King of kings and Lord of lords. I am a favorite with the God who is more than enough! 
AMEN! Refuse to be intimidated by those in the world who do not know your worth! THEY don't have to! God knows and YOU know! Now EXPECT that your Father is looking out for you and for your benefit! Keep diligently in the Word of God and in prayer, and in praise and worship. Follow the leading of the Spirit of God within you and you will find that you are able to walk in a level of FAVOR and AUTHORITY that you only dreamed of! We are, of ALL people, MOST BLESSED! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Children of the Light", which IS who we are! FOR HIM!


Shalom in Him!