Thursday, December 20, 2018

Shalom,

Today I want to share again from Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food". This message today is all about JESUS! He IS the Reason for this and every season, and this lesson points out the most important aspect of sharing the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST!

He Came To Save

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins" (Matthew 1:21). 

The first step in redemption was Christ's identification with our humanity. This took place in His Incarnation. Christ was made flesh (John 1:14). Hebrews 2:14 says, "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same...." 
But at the time of His Incarnation, Jesus did not partake of the nature that reigned in the spirit of man. Had He done so then, He would have been spiritually dead during His earthly ministry! Then He could not have pleased the Father by doing His own will. No, His identification with the spirit nature of man didn't take place until His crucifixion. 

There God actually made Jesus Christ to become sin for us (2 Corinthians 5:21). Our sin nature itself was laid upon Jesus Christ until He became all that spiritual death had made man. In the mind of God, it was not Jesus Christ who hung on the cross; it was the human race who hung there. Therefore, each of us may say with Paul, "I was crucified with Christ." 

Confession: Because Jesus came to save me from my sins, I can claim Galatians 2:20, which says: "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."
 

So God the Son left His place in Heaven and was born as a baby, becoming the Son of God! He lived His life on earth NOT as God, but as a man without the sin nature of mankind. He lived a sinless life, never once giving in to the temptation of sin, even though He was tempted in every way that WE are tempted by the enemy to sin (a selfish decision to do things our own way rather than God's way). Because He was without sin, JESUS fulfilled the Law, the ONLY person to do so. When JESUS was on the cross, He was MADE to BE sin, with all of our sin. He died physically ONLY because He had died spiritually when He took upon Himself OUR sin!  He rose from the dead on that third day because the sin He bore was not His own, but ours! Once JESUS was reborn from the dead, He has provided THE WAY for every person ever born top accept and receive what HE has done as our own! AMEN! If YOU have never received JESUS as Lord and personal Saviour, I invite you to pray this payer with me now and know, FOR CERTAIN, that you have Heaven as your home when you leave this earth, and the people of God as your very own family! AMEN! 

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

AMEN! Now get yourself into a good local church that teaches the Word of  God and you will wreak havoc on the enemy and his 'territory'! Here is Hillsong with "We Have A Saviour":


Shalom in Him!