Friday, December 7, 2018

Shalom,

We read Proverbs 8 in today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan. Here are some of my favorite verses from this Proverb!
10 Receive my instruction in preference to [striving for] silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold, 11 For skillful and godly Wisdom is better than rubies or pearls, and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
18 Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness (uprightness in every area and relation, and right standing with God). 19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than refined gold, and my increase than choice silver. 20 I [Wisdom] walk in the way of righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation), in the midst of the paths of justice, 21 That I may cause those who love me to inherit [true] riches and that I may fill their treasuries.

God's plan for all of mankind was for us to walk in HIS BLESSING! He created mankind with the ability to choose so that when we choose HIM, it would not be as pre-programmed robots, but as living, breathing, speaking spirits! When we receive JESUS as Lord and Saviour, we receive the Holy Spirit to live inside of us. One of His responsibilities is to teach and train us in the Word of the living God! When we choose Wisdom by hearing, believing, loving and DOING His Word, then HE causes us to walk in FAVOR and BLESSING! His desire, above ALL things, is for us to prosper and to be in health! It happens ONLY as our souls prosper by being learners and DOERS of the Word (3 John 2)! I hope that you will make it your determined purpose to learn something more about JESUS each and every day! HE will not hesitate to teach you, so let's GO! Here is Hillsong UNITED with that very song! "Go":



Shalom in Him!