Monday, November 5, 2018

Shalom,

Today is 'Back To Basics' day on the blog! Our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today takes us to John 3Verse 1 says this:

Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God.

The New Birth is the essential prerequisite for operating in the Kingdom of God on the earth, and in having Heaven as our home when we leave here! We MUST be 'born again'! Born from above! Born anew by Holy Spirit recreating our dead human spirit into that New Creation of 2 Corinthians 5! How do we do that? Verses 16-18:
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him. 18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]

Our second 'witness' for this is found in 1 John 5:11-12:
11 And this is that testimony (that evidence): God gave us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who possesses the Son has that life; he who does not possess the Son of God does not have that life.

So, if you have never received JESUS as Lord and personal Saviour, and want to, pray this prayer with me right now and enter into and eternity with GOD!

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord. Amen!

AMEN! Welcome to the FAMILY! Now get yourself into a good local church that teaches the Word of God without compromise! Spend time in the Word of God every day, in prayer every day, in praise and worship every day, and in fellowship with like-minded believers! EVERY DAY! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with that very song! 

Shalom in Him!