Thursday, November 1, 2018

Shalom,

With all of the talk going on in these days about the USA moving our embassy in Israel to the TRUE capital, Jerusalem, I thought I would share THIS today from our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan! Psalm 122:5-9:
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! May they prosper who love you [the Holy City]! May peace be within your walls and prosperity within your palaces! For my brethren and companions’ sake, I will now say, Peace be within you! For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek, inquire for, and require your good.

These are GOD'S plans and instructions for US concerning Jerusalem! I don't care one bit what the world thinks or says! The world system has notoriously and always been contrary to God's plan! As for me and my house: WE WILL SERVE THE LORD and OBEY GOD'S WORD! AMEN! There is no doubt about God Almighty's plans and purposes for the nation of Israel, the city of Jerusalem and HIS people! Don't ever let yourself get caught on the wrong side of God's plans! You will NOT like the results of that choice! Now, for another plan and purpose that God has for HIS people, let's look at one of our New Covenant blessings found in another of today's readings. 3 John 2:

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers.

That is the Amplified Bible and I also like The Passion Translation:

Beloved friend, I pray that you are prospering in every way and that you continually enjoy good health, just as your soul is prospering.

God's plans and purposes for us are for health, wealth and prosperity (being in control) in every area of life! Now let's continue to dig to the Word of God so that we can discover more of how to do just that! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Let There Be Light":


Shalom in Him!