Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Shalom,

I LOVE this from Kenneth E. Hagin's "Health Food" devotional! 

Health Food Devotional

God Works From the Inside Out

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.  (Philippians 2:13)

Healing begins in your spirit. Even physical healing for your body begins in your spirit. God doesn't start on the outside and work to the inside. No, He starts on the inside and works to the outside.

So don't look on the outside for physical healing. Look on the inside because that's where He'll begin working. And if you will look on the inside - if you will yield to that something on the inside of you and not pay so much attention to your outward symptoms - you'll eventually look around for those symptoms and find that they're gone.

Once when death had come to fasten its final throes upon me, I started laughing in my spirit. It bubbled up and started rolling out of my mouth. I was laughing in the face of death.

The devil said, "What are you laughing at?" 
I said, "I'm laughing at you. Because, you see, you're going to have to leave. I'm not dying now. God's not through with me. I want you to know that."
And the devil left.

The Lord always begins working on the inside. You can know things on the inside that you don't see on the outside. You can know things in your spirit that your head can't comprehend. But because you know it in your spirit and believe it, you begin to say it. And because you say it, it will surely come to pass. 

Confession:  
It is God who is at work within me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. It is His will that I walk in health and be well. And He is working in my spirit, soul, and body.

AMEN! This is SO good! Many believers keep looking at their bodies to 'see' if they've received their healing, when we are instructed in Mark 11:22-24 to believe WHEN WE PRAY that we HAVE received!

22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. 23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

AMEN! Meditate on these promises until they are so real to you that faith rises up so big and doubt flees! Here is Hillsong with "This Is Our God":


Shalom in Him!