Friday, January 12, 2018

Shalom,

"Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin for today covers one of the MOST important TRUTHS for us to get deep down on the inside! When we do, doubt will NEVER get a hold on us again! 

We Were Healed!

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed" (1 Peter 2:24). 

Years ago, a woman was carried into one of my services. She had not walked in four years, and doctors said she would never walk again. I sat down beside her and placed my open Bible on her lap. 

I said, "Sister, please read that verse out loud." 

She read First Peter 2:24 aloud. And when she ended with "...by whose stripes ye were healed," I asked, "Is 'were' past tense, present tense, or future tense?" 

I will never forget her reaction, "Were is past tense," she exclaimed. "And if we were healed, then I was healed!" She accepted God's Word with the enthusiasm and simplicity of a child - the way we must. 

And that's how God records it in His Word. He doesn't promise to heal us, because He's already provided healing for us almost 2,000 years ago! Healing is something we already have in Christ. 

This woman's face lit up as she lifted her hands and said, "Praise God! Lord, I'm so glad I'm healed! Lord, I'm so glad I can walk again! [And she hadn't walked a step yet.] I'm so glad I'm not helpless anymore. I'm so glad I can wait on myself...." 

"Rise and walk!" I said. And the woman leaped to her feet! Praise the Lord! 

Confession: By His stripes we were healed. If we were, then I was. I am healed. Healing is mine. I have it now! 
One thing that we need to settle in our own minds, once and for all, is that there is NOTHING left for the God of the Bible to do in order for US to walk in health, healing, prosperity, peace, favor, anointing and success, in every area! He did it ALL 2000 years ago on that cross, and when He rose VICTORIOUS over satan, it was forever settled! NOW, we must find out what belongs to us as born again believers, then begin to declare and decree that they are SO! Our God WILL confirm His Word with signs, wonders and miracles! So, what are you waiting for? GO! Her is Chris Tomlin with "Our God":

Water You turned into wine
Opened the eyes of the blind
There's no one like you
None like you
Into the darkness You shine
Out of the ashes we rise
There`s No one like you
None like you
Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God
Into the darkness you shining
Out of the ashes we Rise
No one like you
None like you
Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God
Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God, Our God
And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us?
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
And if

Shalom in Him!