Friday, April 28, 2017

Shalom,

Today I simply want to encourage you with some "Words from the Lord"! He gave them specifically for YOU (and me and every other born again believer!) These statements are here:

  • The LORD is GOOD and His mercy is FOREVER! So give Him thanks!
  • The LORD is on your side! So make sure that YOU are on HIS!
  • It is MUCH better for YOU to put confidence in God than in any human being!
  • The LORD is your Strength, your Song and your Salvation!
  • THIS day was made for you by God Himself! So REJOICE!
Here are the verses, from Psalm 118, they cover these words of encouragement! 
  • O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!
  • The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
    The Lord is on my side and takes my part, He is among those who help me; therefore shall I see my desire established upon those who hate me.
  • It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
    It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.
  • 14 The Lord is my Strength and Song; and He has become my Salvation.
  • 24 This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

I hope that YOU are encouraging yourself in the LORD, every day, as David did when the enemy tried to discourage him! Remember, from our partner, Jerry Savelle: "If satan can't steal your joy (DON'T LET HIM!) he can't keep your goods!"  He has NO authority over the born again believer! WE belong to the Most High God! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Worship with "Look To The Son":


Shalom in Him!