Sunday, April 30, 2017

Shalom,

We are finishing Psalm 119 today in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan! Here are verses 96-100:
96 I have seen that everything [human] has its limits and end [no matter how extensive, noble, and excellent]; but Your commandment is exceedingly broad and extends without limits [into eternity]. 97 Oh, how love I Your law! It is my meditation all the day. 98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies, for [Your words] are ever before me. 99 I have better understanding and deeper insight than all my teachers, because Your testimonies are my meditation. 100 I understand more than the aged, because I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them].

So many times religious people and unbelievers look at the Word of God as a rule book meant to make believers "tow the line" so that they don't receive punishment or banishment for sins committed. THAT is one of the saddest things I have ever heard! God's Word is TRUTH, by which every other idea should be judged (
John 17:17)! God's Word gives LIFE to those who will love and honor it (Proverbs 4:22)! God's Word is LIGHT (Psalm 119:105)! God's Word is ALIVE (Hebrews 4:12)! God;s Word is God-Breathed (2 Timothy 3:16-17)! God's Word is PERFECT (Psalm 18:30)! God's Word is HEALTH (Proverbs 4:22)! I hope that you are getting the picture that the Word of God was given so that we could learn OF Him and receive FROM Him, everything that He has desired to bless our lives with ! AMEN! Put the Word first place in you0r life and the Word will WORK for you! Here is Hillsong Worship with "I Will Boast In Christ":


Shalom in Him!