Monday, October 10, 2016

Shalom,

Today I want to encourage you with Jerry Savelle's website devotional:


You Are More Than A Conqueror

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. (Romans 8:37 NKJV)
conqueror is one who has entered the ring, who has fought and won, and has gained the title or trophy. Someone who is described as “more than a conqueror” is one who has been handed the title and trophy without doing a thing.
Jesus is the one who fought the enemy and won, but He gave the title and trophy to you. He has already made you more than a conqueror; you just need to believe it and receive it personally.
You may say, “But, Brother Jerry, how can I be more than a conqueror when I feel like such a loser?” The answer is simple: make the decision to no longer see yourself as a loser. Once you’ve made this decision, stop saying things like “this won’t work for me; I can’t win because of where I come from; I can’t win because of what happened to me in the past.”
When you are in Christ, none of these things make a difference. If you’ve made Jesus your Lord, then the Bible declares that you are more than a conqueror!
When you have this revelation in your heart, you will think, walk, and talk like the winner you are. Defeat will be a thing of the past, all bondage will be broken, and failure will never again be an option because you are more than a conqueror.
Confession: Thank You, Father, that I am more than a conqueror because Jesus loves me. I choose to honor Your Word and think like a conqueror from this day forward. I choose to see every situation through the eyes of a conqueror.
AMEN! When you and I decide that we will truly see ourselves the way that Jesus sees us, we will begin to experience these victories in every situation! Dare to believe that you ARE who God says that you are in His Word! Refuse to back down because of the lies of the enemy or the opinions of other people! YOU can only have what YOU decide to have in your own life! Let's go after ALL that God has provided for us as members of His very own family and show HIM off to the world! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Yours Is The Kingdom":



Shalom in Him!