Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Shalom,

I LOVE two things from our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today! First of all, I have discovered what people have been searching for vainly for years on end! The answer to world peace! Look at Psalm 117:1-2:
O praise the Lord, all you nations! Praise Him, all you people! For His mercy and loving-kindness are great toward us, and the truth and faithfulness of the Lord endure forever. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)

THAT is the ONLY answer to WORLD PEACE! If the whole world of people will stop what they have been doing and just simply praise the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible and JESUS as LORD, and yield their lives to Him, then HE would be able to bring that peace that passes understanding to every person! Likely to happen? Not in THIS lifetime! During the Millennial reign of Jesus there WILL be peace as JESUS Himself rules and reigns from Jerusalem! BUT, you and I can have that powerful peace, right here and right now, by casting our cares and worries on Him and obeying His Word and His Spirit! Let's DO this!!! Amen! Will you miss it? YES! But He has even provided for that situation! 1 John 1:9 tells us how to regain our fellowship with Him when we DO miss it! 

If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action].

Amen! Thank YOU, Jesus for this wonderful and powerful promise, which I make use of every day! Let's pursue peace by pursuing HIM! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Worship with "Behold (Then My Soul Sings)":

Verse 1
Behold the Father’s heart
The mystery He lavishes on us
As deep cries out to deep
Oh how desperately He wants us
The things of earth stand next to him
Like a candle to the sun
Unfailing Father
What compares to His Great love
Verse 2
Behold His holy Son
The Lion and the Lamb given to us
The Word became a man
That my soul should know its Saviour
Forsaken for the sake of all mankind
Salvation is in His blood
Jesus Messiah
The righteous died for love
Pre-Chorus 1
It wasn’t over
For He is the risen One
Chorus 1
Then sings my soul
Then sings my soul
How great Your Love is
How great Your Love is
Verse 2
Behold I have a friend
The Spirit breathing holy fire within
My ever present help
Speaking truth when I can’t find it
Light up this broken heart
And light my way
Until my time on earth is done
Oh Holy Spirit
Breathe in me like kingdom come
Pre-Chorus 2
Oh Holy Spirit
Let Your work in me be done
Outro
Then sings my soul my God
He who was and is to come
Prepare the way
Until the work on earth is done
Watch as the clouds He rides swing low
Lift up the sound
As He makes our praise His throne
Behold the Lord our God will lead us home

Shalom in Him!