Saturday, September 26, 2015

Shalom,

Today I want to share the rest of the testimony from yesterday's "Health Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin:
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
(Isa. 41:10)
On the last Sunday night of the meeting, eleven days after I last saw this Presbyterian woman, I was sitting on the platform with the pastor. I saw her walk in with a young man by her side. The pastor whispered to me, "That's her son." 

As the pastor was making an announcement, this woman jumped up and said, "I can't wait! I've got to testify!" She ran down the aisle and said to me, "This is my son, Brother Hagin. Remember, I was telling you about him just eleven days ago? We've taken him in our private jet to one healing meeting after another. But when you read and quoted Isaiah 41:10 several days ago, I began to realize my authority. I began to realize that God is with me and there's no use in me being afraid. After the service, I rushed to the hospital and laid hands on my son. The doctors said, 'We don't understand it. The disease has gone into remission.'" 

Now isn't it strange that an incurable blood disease suddenly went into remission? No, it's perfectly normal if you believe the Bible. This woman said, "The doctors wanted to keep my son in the hospital for a little while. So I said it would be all right. They ran all kinds of tests, and every test came back negative. So they turned him loose."

This boy looked the very picture of health. This woman said, "I'm so glad for the truth." You know, that's when the truth works for you, when you get thrilled about it! 

Confession:
I love the Word. I love the truth. I get thrilled about the truth. I get excited about the truth. And I see it working for me.
Remember that no matter what anyone says to you, or does for you, that is in line with the Word of God, YOU must still exercise YOUR faith for it to manifest in YOUR life (Hebrews 4:2)! AMEN! Find out what the Word has to say, meditate on the promises until faith rises up strong in side of you, then set your face like flint, with no wavering, towards the goal of the full manifestation of all that God has promised! YOU have the final say, and the responsibility, for what happens in your life. Let's make it GREAT! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "Wake":


Shalom in Him!