Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Shalom,

I LOVE the heart of David as revealed in Psalm 63 today. Look at verses 1-8:
O God, You are my God, earnestly will I seek You; my inner self thirsts for You, my flesh longs and is faint for You, in a dry and weary land where no water is. So I have looked upon You in the sanctuary to see Your power and Your glory. Because Your loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. So will I bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My whole being shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips When I remember You upon my bed and meditate on You in the night watches. For You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings will I rejoice. My whole being follows hard after You and clings closely to You; Your right hand upholds me.

When we, as born again believers, have intimate fellowship with the God of the Bible, by the Holy Spirit Who lives IN us, we should never operate from a place of fear and worry again! He IS God and He IS Good! ALL the time! Look at James 1:17:

17 Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse].

He IS our Lord, Savior, Protector, Provider, Healer, Deliverer, and anything else we need Him to be in our lives! He is ALWAYS for us and ever ready for US to get into position to receive all that He has prepared and provided for us to have, here in this life, AND in the life to come! How DO we get in position to receive? Look at Joshua 1:8:

This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

The God of the Bible gave us this formula a very long time ago, and it has never changed! Find out who you are IN HIM, then find out what you have IN HIM, and what you can do IN HIM! Fear will flee when the knowledge of His Word is big in you! Get ready to walk in an abundance of LIFE as never before! He DID give us THIS promise in John 10:10:

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

Refuse to be moved or intimidated by the lies of the ungodly world. Make God's Word your final authority, because it IS His! John 17:17:

17 Sanctify them [purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy] by the Truth; Your Word is Truth.

AMEN! Put YOUR faith, trust and confidence in HIM, and when it APPEARS that all hell is breaking loose on the earth, YOU will be abiding it that secret place of trust and confidence KNOWING that He will NEVER leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5). YOU are HIS! HALLELUJAH! Here is one of my favorite songs for meditation and worship. Hillsong with "Like Incense":


Shalom in Him!