Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Shalom, 

The next time that you are facing a test, trial or attack from the enemy of your soul, satan, remember THIS from Psalm 56:9-13:
Then shall my enemies turn back in the day that I cry out; this I know, for God is for me. 10 In God, Whose word I praise, in the Lord, Whose word I praise, 11 In God have I put my trust and confident reliance; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? 12 Your vows are upon me, O God; I will render praise to You and give You thank offerings. 13 For You have delivered my life from death, yes, and my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life and of the living.

DARE to believe this Truth, that the God of the Bible is FOR you! He desires GOOD things FOR YOU! Look at Jeremiah 29:11:

11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

He desires for YOU to prosper in every area! Look at 3 John 2:

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers.

Do you see it? Now here is another promise of His care and protection from the Psalms in Psalm 118:6:

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?

There is not one thing that the enemy can come up with that the God of the Bible has not already provided for YOU a way of escape, deliverance, protection and provision! Now look at a New Covenant promise of the same! Romans 8:31:

31 What then shall we say to [all] this? If God is for us, who [can be] against us? [Who can be our foe, if God is on our side?]

Indeed! When we KNOW that God is for us, what good would it do anyone to be against us? Their only hope, the only hope of our enemy, is that we would NOT believe this and receive it by faith, EXPECTING! Refuse to believe the lies! Our God has NOT changed! He is as much on our side as He ever was and ever will be! NOW, let's make sure that WE are on HIS side, by putting Him and His Word first place in our lives. That means, before anyone or anything else, HE IS # 1! AMEN! When we do that, faith in these promises will be as natural as breathing to us! HALLELUJAH! Here is Hillsong Live with "God Is Able":



Shalom in Him!