Sunday, February 22, 2015

Shalom,

Two important Truths came to mind as I was reading today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan! The first is found in Psalm 52:1:

The [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt and evil are they, and doing abominable iniquity; there is none who does good.

The
Amplified Bible says it so well! THIS verse is particularly real to me after watching "God Is Not Dead"  for the second time on Friday night! I have always said that I don't believe that are any real atheists! God's Word says as much in Romans 1:20:

20 For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification],

So, now we know what God thinks about atheists! He loves them, Jesus died for them and the Holy Spirit is wooing them, BUT, as long as they continue in their rebellion to the God of the Bible and His Word, they also continue on the road to hell and the Lake of Fire! They don't have to! He is "clearly discernible" to all who look! What have YOU done with God's Word concerning salvation? The choice is yours and no one can make it FOR you! AMEN! The second Truth is found in Exodus 15:1-2:
15 Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord, saying, I will sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider or its chariot has He thrown into the sea. The Lord is my Strength and my Song, and He has become my Salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.

The God of the Bible had just delivered His people from the army of Pharaoh, through the parted Red Sea, and then destroyed the army by replacing the sea to it's proper position! What did the people do? They gave glory to God! This MUST be our example when we receive His deliverance also! I can't tell you how many times I have been asked to pray for, or agree in prayer with, another believer, and then never hear the praise report! Make sure that the God of the Bible gets ALL of the glory when good things happen in your life! Look at James 1:17 and REMEMBER!
17 Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse].

Continue to give Him praise for the good things and your faith in His Word will deepen with the remembrance of His past faithfulness! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Hope of the World":


Shalom in Him!