Monday, February 23, 2015

Shalom,

First of all today I want to share this verse with you from Psalm 54:6:

With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to You; I will give thanks and praise Your name, O Lord, for it is good.

Have you ever had someone ask you why God made man with the ability to sin, so that we would need a Savior? I have! This verse explains just why the Father did NOT want us "pre-programmed" to do what was right! He desires our love and worship by our FREE WILL! Would YOU want your children to love you just because they were programmed that way? NO! You delight when they just love you! GOD DOES, TOO! Amen! I also love THIS from today's Bible Reading in Acts 26:28-29:
28 Then Agrippa said to Paul, You think it a small task to make a Christian of me [just offhand to induce me with little ado and persuasion, at very short notice] 29 And Paul replied, Whether short or long, I would to God that not only you, but also all who are listening to me today, might become such as I am, except for these chains.

AMEN! That is also MY heart! When we KNOW that THIS is absolute TRUTH in John 14:6:

Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

... what kind of monsters would we be if we did NOT desire, and be willing to do whatever it takes, for everyone, everywhere to believe! There is NO greater love than that a person would lay down their life, their reputation, their friendships, for the people they care about (John 15:13)! AND, since the God of the Bible loves ALL people (John 3:16), we must, too! Never be afraid or ashamed to freely share the Gospel with everyone you meet! You MAY be the only Jesus they will ever see! GO FOR IT! Here is Hillsong with "Go":



Shalom in Him!