Sunday, February 1, 2015

Shalom,

We looked at Psalm 63:1-4 during Adult Bible Study at The Spoken Word Church today. We are studying "life" from John 10:10 AMP which is "zoe" in the Greek and means the absolute fullness of life that is within God and is also IN each and every born again believer in Jesus. We have been covering ways found within the Word of God that help us to walk in the fullness of that life that HE desires we have AND enjoy! THIS, from Psalm 63 in the Message Bible is a very vital way to do so!

God—you’re my God!
    I can’t get enough of you!
I’ve worked up such hunger and thirst for God,
    traveling across dry and weary deserts.

So here I am in the place of worship, eyes open,
    drinking in your strength and glory.
In your generous love I am really living at last!
    My lips brim praises like fountains.
I bless you every time I take a breath;
    My arms wave like banners of praise to you.


Have YOU developed your fellowship with the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible, through the Spirit of God, to the extent that YOU hunger and thirst for HIS presence more than the presence of any other person in your life? Until you do, you will never have a deep and intimate fellowship with Him that Paul speaks of in
Philippians 3:10 AMP. Notice that the psalmist says that he "worked up such and hunger and thirst for God"! WE must be diligent at striving for this intimacy with Him! When we do, the hunger and thirst for more WILL develop! Set aside every distraction that would hinder you from this goal and purpose and just watch what happens in your life! YOU will begin to see fullness of "life" as never before! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "In Sync", which is what we really want to be, with HIM!


Shalom in Him!