Thursday, November 20, 2014

Shalom,

Psalm 141:3 is something I have always prayed before every time I minister or teach the Word of God. I now believe that it is a vital prayer before anytime I even open my mouth! Why? Look at Proverbs 18:20-21:

20 A man's  self shall be filled with the fruit of his mouth; and with the consequence of his words he must be satisfied [whether good or evil]. 21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life]. AMP

It is important that when we minister the Word we get it right! It is also important that the words that we speak on a daily basis into our own lives line up with the Word of God! Are YOU satisfied with the results you are getting in your life and family? If so, rejoice and continue! If not, take a close look at what you are habitually speaking! The only way to control what we say is to control what we see and hear every day! Look at Proverbs 23:7a:

7 For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. AMP

Luke 6:45 tells us that out of the abundance of our hearts our mouths speak! A good cure for wrong thinking and speaking? Get THIS, from John 15:7 in you in abundance by meditating until it does, and then dare to believe and to SPEAK! AMEN! 

7 If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. AMP

Now THAT is a powerful promise that we should be very excited about standing on! IF we are DOING it! AMEN Here, to encourage you, is Hillsong with "Everyday":

"Everyday"
What to say, Lord? It's
You who gave me life and I
Can't explain just how
Much You mean to me now
That You have saved me, Lord
I give all that I am to You
That everyday I could
Be a light that shines Your name

Everyday, Lord, I'll
Learn to stand upon Your word
And I pray that I
I might come to know You more
That You would guide me in every single step I take, that
Everyday I can
Be Your light unto the world

Everyday, it's You I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord

Everyday, Lord, I'll
Learn to stand upon Your word
And I pray that I
I might come to know You more
That You would guide me in every single step I take, that
Everyday I can
Be Your light unto the world

Everyday, it's You I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord

It's You I live for, everyday
It's You I live for, everyday
It's You I live for, everyday
It's You I live for, everyday

Everyday, it's You I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord

Everyday, it's You I live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord

Shalom in Him!