Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Shalom,

Psalm 56:3-4 is a declaration of faith and confidence made by David, who lived under the Old Covenant! 

What time I am afraid, I will have confidence in and put my trust and reliance in You. By [the help of] God I will praise His word; on God I lean, rely, and confidently put my trust; I will not fear. What can man, who is flesh, do to me?

David KNEW, as did Abraham before him, that what God had promised, He was able also to perform (Romans 4:21)! WE have a better Covenant that is based on even better promises than they had (Hebrews 8:6)! Keep this in mind as we look at Jerry Savelle's devotion for today!
Decide to Win
You can have life and blessing or you can have death and cursing. The decision is yours. God puts it this way:
 “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live” (Deuteronomy 30:19).
God said, “Here is life and blessing, and here is death and cursing. What is your choice?” It is up to you. Whose decision is it to have life? Yours! Whose decision is it for you to prosper? Yours! Whose decision is it for you to be in health? Yours!
When Jesus said to a man, “Wilt thou be made whole?” (John 5:6He was telling the man that the prerequisite to being made whole is to make a decision to be made whole. Whatever challenge you are facing right now, choose to win.
Confession: I make the decision to have life today. I make the decision to have blessing today. I make the decision to be made completely whole today. I choose to win.

What will YOU choose THIS DAY? What WE choose is what WE will have! Choose wisely! Here is Hillsong with "Desert Song":



Shalom in Him!