Sunday, August 10, 2014

Shalom, 

I have shared this story many times when encouraging people to learn to be led by their spirit, which is indwelt by the Holy Spirit! From Kenneth E. Hagin's Faith Food:

But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that gives thee power to get wealth" (Deut. 8:18). 

I knew a man down in East Texas whose family was so poor that he didn't have a pair of shoes until he was 12 years old. He had only a fifth grade education. But way back when money was money, he ended up with two million dollars. He made his money in investments. Two people who had been frequent guests in his home told me that he had said, "In many years of investing, I've never lost a dime." Here's how he did it. 

He told my friend, "When someone comes with an idea and wants me to invest in something, my first reaction is mental. So I have a big closet I go into and pray about it. I wait long enough to hear what my spirit says. My head may say, 'You'd be a fool to invest in that,' but if my heart says, 'Go ahead,' I do. Or, my head may say, 'You'd better get in on this one,' while my heart tells me, 'Don't do it.' So I don't. I don't pay any attention to my head. I just get in that closet and wait - all night sometimes. And sometimes I'm in and out of it for three days, just praying and reading my Bible, getting quiet so I can hear what my heart says." 

Confession: The Holy Spirit guides me in all the affairs of life. And I listen to what my heart says! 


NOW you know the source of that encouraging testimony! Learn to be led by the Spirit, Who speaks through your own spirit, in every area of life! He knows more and you can trust Him! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "Oceans":


Shalom in Him!