Saturday, April 19, 2014

FRIDAY'S POST
Shalom,

Psalm 108:1-5:


O GOD, my heart is fixed (steadfast, in the confidence of faith); I will sing, yes, I will sing praises, even with my glory [all the faculties and powers of one created in Your image]! Awake, harp and lyre; I myself will wake very early--I will waken the dawn! I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; and I will sing praises unto You among the nations. For Your mercy and loving-kindness are great and high as the heavens! Your truth and faithfulness reach to the skies! Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let Your glory be over all the earth.

Do YOU awaken the dawn of each day with praise, thanksgiving and worship to the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible? You SHOULD! The Word of God tells us that we are to love the Lord our God with our whole heart! That is the spirit/soul combination. We ARE spirit beings. We possess souls (our minds, emotions and wills) and we live, while on this earth, in mortal, physical bodies. Maintaining a grateful and thankful heart requires a diligent commitment! Practice praise and see how much YOUR life and outlook changes! AMEN! Here is
Hillsong with an older song called "Irresistible":


Shalom in Him!