Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Shalom,

We continue with the rest of Psalm 119 in our Bible Reading Plan today. Here is a very vital promise for you! Verse 165:

165 Great peace have they who love Your law; nothing shall offend them or make them stumble.

Do YOU want too have peace in your life? Then DO verse 165 and learn to LOVE His Word! AMEN! After all, HE has forever settled His Word as the final authority! Verse 89:

89 Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven [stands firm as the heavens].

AMEN! Now look at verses 96-100:

96 I have seen that everything [human] has its limits and end [no matter how extensive, noble, and excellent]; but Your commandment is exceedingly broad and extends without limits [into eternity]. 97 Oh, how love I Your law! It is my meditation all the day. 98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies, for [Your words] are ever before me. 99 I have better understanding and deeper insight than all my teachers, because Your testimonies are my meditation. 100 I understand more than the aged, because I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them].

Do YOU want to operate in Wisdom and understanding in YOUR life? Then pay attention to God's Word! Be a DOER of that Word! In order to BE a DOER, we must first be a KNOWER of the Word! Look at John 8:31-32:
31 So Jesus said to those Jews who had believed in Him, If you abide in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples. 32 And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.

Now look at Psalm 119:129-131:

129 Your testimonies are wonderful [far exceeding anything conceived by man]; therefore my [penitent] self keeps them [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. 130 The entrance and unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives understanding (discernment and comprehension) to the simple. 131 I opened my mouth and panted [with eager desire], for I longed for Your commandments.

Make the determined purpose that YOU will love His Word by  knowing and DOING the Truth, so that your life will be a living example of all that God intends for the world to see! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Chapel with "Lost Are Found" which is what happens when God's people KNOW and OBEY Him! 


Shalom in Him!