Monday, November 18, 2013

Shalom,

Psalm 139 informs us how wonderfully we all have been made by the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible! He know us, loves us, and has wonderful plans for our lives (Jeremiah 29:11 AMP)! I LOVE all of these things, but, in Psalm 139 for today, I am especially interested in verses 23-24:

23 Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! 24 And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

It is important that we keep in close and intimate fellowship with HIM so that we don't allow the enemy to get us off track! He is seeking WHOM he may devour (1 Peter 5:8), and if we stay in fellowship with God, the devil cannot devour US! AMEN! The Holy Spirit lives in every believer and fills to the full every Spirit-filled believer who stays in fellowship! Look at what Jesus said in John 16:13-14 from our Bible Reading Plan for today:

13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future]. 14 He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.

The Holy Spirit is our Helper (John 16:7 AMP), and He will help us by showing us those things we need to adjust in order to stay on the right track! Spend time listening to Him today, and then DO what He says! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "Search My Heart":


Shalom in Him!