Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Shalom,

I believe that the message in today's "Health Food" devotional by Kenneth E. Hagin is a vital one for all believers to understand! A miracle can be instantaneous, but healing is progressive! It MAY be sped up, but it still takes a certain amount of time! Look at this:

You Can Begin To Amend
Then enquired he [the father] of them the hour when he [his son] began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him. So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth...  (John 4:52-53)
I want you to remember the woman I told you about who came by ambulance to a meeting I held in California. As I said before, she had a special nurse with her. I never saw so much medical equipment at a church service! I mean, she had a machine that was breathing for her, and it made a lot of noise. Without that machine, she would die. 

As I was laying hands on people, I went over to this woman. I asked the nurse, "Can she hear and understand what someone says?" 

She said, "Yes, she can understand. She can't respond much, but she can understand you." 

I bent down close to her ear because the machine was making so much noise. I said to her, "I'm going to lay hands on you. Did you hear what I said in the service?" 

She didn't say anything, but she nodded her head. 

I said, "When I lay hands on you, the power of God is going to go into you." As I laid hands on her, I could feel that power go into her. I could feel that warmth go out of my hands and into her body. 

I asker her if she felt it, and she muttered, "Yes, I feel it." 

I said, "That's it then." Now she didn't look any better. She wasn't the least bit improved. The machine had to keep breathing for her, and she was as helpless as she ever was. But I knew I had done what God said to do, and she said that she believed. 

The woman was put back in the ambulance and taken home. The next day, she came back and seemed to be a bit more alert and slightly improved. The third day, she was taken off the machine and was sitting up in bed. In a few days, she was up and about! 

When did the woman receive her healing and begin to amend? On the third day? No, she began to amend "from that hour"—from the time I laid hands on her and she received God's healing power by faith. 

Confession

From the moment the healing power of God goes into my body, I begin to amend. And each day, no matter what it looks or feels like, I get better and better until I see the full manifestation of my healing. 
AMEN! Health and healing is part of our Covenant with God through the precious Blood of Jesus! Never doubt the Word of God because of natural symptoms or "signs". Stand on the Word UNTIL you receive the manifestation of what you have prayed, and then stand on the Word for something else! We are called to live a LIFE of faith, not just "muster up" faith with every need! BE a DOER of God's Word! Here is Hillsong Live with "Man of Sorrows". HE paid the price! Don't let it be unfruitful in YOUR life! 



Shalom in Him!