Saturday, September 14, 2013

Shalom,

Today I am impressed to share Kenneth E. Hagin's Faith Food again! This message is one of the most vital messages for every born again believer to know and understand!

"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God" (John 1:12-13). 

No truth in all the Bible is as far reaching as the blessed fact that when we are born again we come into the family of God! God the Father is our Father! 

He cares for us! He is interested in us - each of us individually - not just as a group, or a body, or a church. He is interested in each of His children, and He loves each of us with the same love. 

However, our Heavenly Father is not the Father of everyone, as some supposed. Jesus said to some very religious people, "Ye are of your father the devil..." (John 8:44). Yes, God is the Creator of all mankind, but a man must be born again to become His child. He is God to the world, but Father only to the new creation man. 


(IF you are born again, having received Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior!) 
God is your very own Father. You are His very own child. And since He is your Father, you can be assured that He will take a father's place and perform a father's part. You can be certain that as your Heavenly Father, God loves you, and He will take care of you. 

Confession:
 I am born of God. I am born into God's family. God the Father is my Father. I am His very own child. He is my very own Father. He loves me. He provides for me. He takes care of me. 


God the Father LOVES every one of His children just as much as He loves Jesus Himself! John 17:20-23:
20 Neither for these alone do I pray [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through their word  and teaching, 21 That they all may be one, [just] as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You have sent Me. 22 I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one [even] as We are one: 23 I in them and You in Me, in order that they may become one and perfectly united, that the world may know and[definitely] recognize that You sent Me and that You have loved them [even] as You have loved Me.

Meditate on the Truth of this until is real to you on the inside and you will never look at the Word of God the same way again! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "You Are My World":


My father I adore You more
Than anything my heart could wish for
I just want You
And Jesus my beloved savior
Everything I am I owe to You
I owe it all to You

And angels come and adore You
And we Your children worship You

You are my world
You are my God
And I lay down my life for You
You are my Lord
The one I love
No one could ever take Your place

And everything I have I give to You
My Lord, the One I live for
I live for You
And all my days are gifts from You
I pray Id use them as You want me to
Use them for You

And angels come and adore You
And we your children worship You

You are my world
You are my God
And I lay down my life for You
You are my Lord
The One I love
No one could ever take Your place

Shalom in Him!