Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Shalom,  

I LOVE the devotional for today on Jerry Savelle's website!


FREE FROM FEAR

You cannot afford to allow fear into your mind or your heart. It is a faith destroyer and opens a door for the devil to work in your life.
Fear activates Satan, just as faith activates God.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for. Fear is the substance of things dreaded.
Faith is a spiritual force that works for you; fear is a spiritual force that works against you.
“Whom shall I fear, of whom shall I be afraid” (Psalm 27:1)?
“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear” (1 John 4:18).
Remember: 2 Tim 1:7:
7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. AMP
Faith comes when your eyes are opened to truth in the Word of God. Find out what the Bible says about your particular fear and meditate those key verses. As faith rises in your heart, fear evaporates, and you close the door on the devil.
Confession: Holy Spirit, I ask you to expose any fear in my heart. I choose to combat every fear inside me with the Word of God and fill my heart with faith.
AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "Take Heart":



Shalom in Him!