Saturday, June 8, 2013

Shalom,

Look at Proverbs 8:13:

13 The reverent fear and worshipful awe of the Lord [includes] the hatred of evil; pride, arrogance, the evil way, and perverted and twisted speech I hate.

Notice that He did NOT say that we are to hate the perpetrators of evil, but the evil itself! Every person ever born is precious in the eyes of the One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible! That includes YOU! It also includes every sinner! Many will find themselves thrown into the lake of fire along with the devil and his angels, but it will NOT bring joy to the One, True God to see this happen! We are to hate the sin, but LOVE the sinner with the same love that caused the Father to  send the Son to pay the price for every person! We are HERE to preach the Good News so that "none should perish"(2 Peter 3:9)! THAT is the Father's desire! Some will still NOT choose life, but their blood will be on their own hands and not ours! AMEN! Now look at the what He promises for those who will choose HIM! Verses 17-21:
17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me early and diligently shall find me. 18 Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness (uprightness in every area and relation, and right standing with God). 19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than refined gold, and my increase than choice silver. 20 I [Wisdom] walk in the way of righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation), in the midst of the paths of justice, 21 That I may cause those who love me to inherit [true] riches and that I may fill their treasuries.

Also verses 32-35:
32 Now therefore listen to me, O you sons; for blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who keep my ways. 33 Hear instruction and be wise, and do not refuse or neglect it. 34 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoever finds me [Wisdom] finds life and draws forth and obtains favor from the Lord. 
I'm sure you've heard this before: "It doesn't cost to serve God, it pays!" Well, there IS a price to pay. The price will be in time, energy and resources, but the rewards FAR outweigh the cost of serving Him! Now look at the price for NOT doing things God's way in verse 36:
36 But he who misses me or sins against me wrongs and injures himself; all who hate me love and court death.

Don't play around with the things of God! The price is too high and affects all of those around you! The Father's desire for YOU is found in John 10:10:

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

So let's really LIVE this life and do it for HIM! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with an older song called "Life":


Shalom in Him!